Europair Services is located in the heart of Paris, in Saint Germain des près district, very well known for its student life. All our families are interviewed and carefully selected.
Discover another way of learning French as an au pair and enjoy the French of life.
- The au pair programme is a cultural exchange where you will share the life of a French family while taking care of their children.
- Au pairs in France work 30 hours a week. You take care of the children and help with light housekeeping duties.
A placement in Paris is a bit different than elsewhere. Indeed, most of the time Parisian live in apartments and have an independent accommodation for their Au pair at the top of the floor of their building or at walking distance from their home. These rooms are called « chambre de service ».
During your free time, you will have the opportunity to visit Paris historic, architectural and artistic heritage in addition to the diversity, charm and atmosphere of its different district. There is a lot of things to do in Paris.Europair Services wants you to have the best year of your life and to become an Ambassador of France when coming back to your home country.
- Full board and food
- A minimum of 80 euros/week
- One day off /week
- One weekend off minimum /month
- One week paid holiday every 6 months
- Medical insurance – civil liability
- Free time to study French and visit Paris
- An au pair certificate when you have fulfilled your stay
- To be aged between 18 and 27
- To be a student in your home country (or just graduated)
- To have a childcare experience
- To have a minimum of French language knowledge or a good English one
- To be available for a minimum of 12 months (preferably) – placements all the year
- To agree to pay your round trip ticket to France
- To be flexible and open minded
Paris offers a large choice of language classes. Our team will help you find a suitable language school depending on your budget, your timetable and distance from your host family home.
You usually follow between 6 and 10 hours/week of General French, French civilization and conference.
You have the possibility to prepare official examinations such as:
- Sorbonne diploma
- TCF (Test de Connaissance du Français)
- DELF / DALF
Some schools organize cultural outings for all the students. It’s a good way to make new contacts and learn more about our country.
Note that language classes in France cost around 120 euros/month and French classes are MANDATORY for non European au pairs.
Our Multilanguage team is here to support you throughout your stay. You do get a welcome pack on your arrival with the list of other au pairs in your area and we organize au pair meetings so that you can meet and have fun!!
You don’t need a visa if you are an EU citizen.
Non European citizen need a visa to come as an au pair.
If you need more information or receive our documentation, go to messagerie.